Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh Canada

My newest annoyance is people who contact me like it’s the first time after I’ve already told them I didn’t think we’d be a good match. Brown_eyes1984 first reached out to me on 5/17. He’s 25 and just moved here from Canada. I let him know that he was a little too young for anything romantic but if he wanted we could talk and stuff. After he didn’t reply, I assumed he wasn’t interested. Then on 6/1, he contacts me again. To tell me that he just moved to NJ and was looking to meet new people. Um hello 25 year old with brown eyes, you already told me this!! So I told him that we’ve been over this before, I knew that he just moved here from Canada, I asked if he was casting the net so wide that he forgot who all he’s contacted, then I suggested he make a chart or something to keep track. Again, no reply. So odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment