Monday, May 17, 2010

Get In My Van....



So I’m back! At least for a little bit this week.

I was recently contacted by a man that calls himself “vanguy4u”. He is 50 year’s old. His name just screams “I kidnap children” all over it. And what did he have to say to me, you wonder? He wanted to tell me that he liked my profile, he wants to have a drink, he likes to travel, but is also content at staying home, watching tv, cuddling and ice cream. Again, kidnapper. I haven’t replied to vanguy yet. I don’t think I want to be kidnapped in a van this week. I’d rather stay safe.

PS – this is NOT his van, I have no idea what his van looks like. This is just what his van looks like in my head. I actually don’t even know that he has a van or just calls himself van guy. Who knows anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment