Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It never ends.....


Today kingtutt wrote me a poem. He also has a fake picture up. He said to protect his job. He likes making things out of wood. He is also a dr (potential sugar daddy?, I just can't do it).

Anyhoo, here is the poem, enjoy!

This is for you...Take it as a hi or a little goodbye I have just wrote it for you. I am wonderful like a beautiful Bee, I like to taste the honey and the tea, I also like the beach and the sea, The sound of birds and branched tree. After all I am a beautiful Bee, and I know I can go anytime free. You just made me write it. I am happy you like it. I am true with the love basket. I can also sing with the trumpet. High from the top of a mountain or a little pulpit. If I have hurt you in anyway I have hurt myself, If it makes you feel OKay, feel free to throw me over the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment