Wednesday, February 3, 2010

philman7


A few weeks ago I was added as a “favorite” by philman7. I have no idea what happens when someone adds you as favorite. I guess it’s their passive aggressive way of telling you they like you. Like passing you a note in school where you have to circle “yes” or “no” if you like them back. I’d like to share some of the best parts of philman7’s profile. This site asks you to fill out silly questions. You can totally choose not to fill them out and leave them blank if you want. But here are his answers, unedited, along with the thoughts that went through my head as I read them:

Site question: Things I can’t live without:
His answer: video games
My head thinks: Even if you love them, do you really need to put this as your best foot forward? Are you trying to impress other geeks or actual girls here, philman7?

Site question: Favorite movies:
His answer: Sci-fi/fantasy
My head thinks: Oh, really. Not surprised based on the previous question.

Site question: I spend a lot of time thinking about:
His answer: whatever comes to mine such as (day)dreams, concerns, etc…
My head thinks: Oh boy….really scared to think of those day dreams…

Site question: The most private thing I’m willing to admit here:
His answer: im a virgin
My head thinks: My head doesn’t even think, it just explodes at this point. (he’s 27)

God bless philman7. At least he’s honest. I’m sure he’s a really nice person. I’m thinking of reaching out to him. Try and help him. No, not with the part about being a virgin. But maybe with social skills in general. Everyone needs a little help. Although, he may not appreciate it. Stay tuned.

Photo caption: This is how I imagine philman7 spends his Saturday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment