Thursday, February 25, 2010

Killer Personality and Deep Pockets

I have a special double post for you today. I think I’ve snapped a little bit due to the snow, again. I got into work and decided that I couldn’t take it anymore. Then I posted the following ad on craigslist:

Wanted - A guy with a killer personality and deep pockets. Must be able to fund the lives of my friends and me with lavish vacations and relocation to a beautiful island where we can party all night and day. Let’s get out of the snow!!


Ten minutes later I saw I had my first reply in my inbox. I was excited, creating my resignation letter in my head, as my right index finger reached on the mouse to click the email open. I received this email:

What are you a fucking whack job? Who the hell do you think you are? Get a job!!!!


About an hour later, I received the following email from craigslist:

Your posting has been flagged for removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment