Tuesday, April 20, 2010

General Updates - Party Hats and Crazies

So it’s been pretty quiet since I’ve been sick or busy. But I do have a few updates for you.

Party Hat Joe – Texted me over the weekend to see what was up. Poor party hat Joe.

The one with all the cats that told his mom about me the Monday after our Saturday date – Texted me over the weekend. This guy does NOT even know there’s a hint to get! He wanted to “know what I’ve been up to”. Man it’s been all year and no reply.

Raymond – This guy that really liked my profile, of Biggie’s lyrics of the song, Juicy….he said he knows me because he read my profile. I’m hoping he knows it was song lyrics and not my actual words. Raymond first wanted to know if I could rap. That’s funny. I told him that I could “rap” Christmas presents and stuff. Then he asked me if he could be my boyfriend. I told him no, he might be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment