Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Like To Party


This is Romanb4u....exactly.

Here is how he describes himself, I am not changing the spelling or grammer, everything is as he posted.

"hmm.. I don't know where to start, and how to do this perfectly. I would describe myself as a lively, outgoing person who enjoys meeting new people. I strive to make use of every positive opportunity to better my life in some way or another. I like dancing,watching sports / movies, cracking witty jokes without hurting any one, going to sea shore, listening to good music ands doing adventure like - long drives and hiking etc. I love my job but not a workaholic."
On a typical Friday night I am: "partying in a pub"

HIM: hello, how are you doing? hope time is treaing you well. Your profile interested me, so wanna get to know you. If interested hit me up, we can chat online and see where it goes. have a good one.
ME: I see in your profile that you like to "party". You only said it 200 times. Do you know where I can get a quality 8-ball?
HIM: Whats quality 8 ball? :)
ME: Exactly...ok party monster, party on
HIM: hahah nice catch dear... but partying doesn't mean just balling... or something else. It depends on the one's perspective though. But nevermind good luck for u...

My thoughts:
- Ok, first, did he just call me dear? As in the animal??? Seriously...he just called me an animal I think!
- Anyone who says they are "funny" or likes to "crack witty jokes" or likes to "party" NEVER is funny, witty, or has even been to a party in their life.
- Partying is perspective??? What does that even mean?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment