Friday, January 15, 2010

General Updates

Unfortunately nothing super funny has happened recently. But I do have some general follow up updates for you for now.

- I still haven't decided what to do with the Geezer, old boring man, for Sunday. I'm leaning on cancelling on him. I'm thinking about telling him that I have to go to Philly for an "emergency drug intervention" for a friend. (shout out Howard for the idea, holla!!)

- I am pretty sure Mom's House said the words, "I love you, dude", in a recent phone conversation. Um, I'm not sure what to think about this. 1. He called me "dude" and 2. I love you??? hmmmmm..... Of course I glossed over it like it wasn't said at all.

- Going out with Beergarden again. (I cheated on my, then, BF at the time with this guy) Should be a good time, I'm sure. I could be wrong but I'm starting to get the feeling that he might have a girlfriend and/or wife. I'm not sure why. I just feel this way. I guess time will tell.

That is all for now. Saga to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment