Monday, January 11, 2010

Raj the cheater


I might need to re-name this blog hidden gem of cheaters!! Got this email this morning from someone that had originally contacted me last November and then disappeared. His picture is above. What a winner.

Hi

I am the wife of this guy( we are married for 8 years & have kids) who uses this email id/profile..just found this email id which i never knew existed ..all emails were deleted..i only had contacts ...he admits he did harmless chatting only and is sorry.
I saw ur email in his contact list .I want to find out how does he know you and if he had ever chatted with you/dirty talk/talked on phone or met anyone in person or also waht kind of chats he had if he did with you.
If anybody has any communication saved with him either here in chat or on any online dating website,please please send it to me...its eating me up that what was lacking which made him chat outside.
I will be really grateful.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment