Monday, March 29, 2010

Love in Low Places


I have a midget that’s in love with me. It’s ok, I can use that word since I’m also one. Past reference, see the posting called “Tallest To Shortest” in March of 2010. The midget is 5 feet tall, or so he says. He is also younger than me, 31 to my 32. We’ve been emailing for a the past week. He’s called me once. He is ok, personality-wise. He’s pretty funny. But in the back of my mind, I can’t stop thinking about the fact that he is my height. My height! I’m the shortest person alive! Always. And if we hung out, we’d look like 2 midgets hanging out! I don’t know how I feel about that. It would be super awkward. And when we needed something from the top shelf, we’d look pretty funny climbing the shelves to reach the soup can.

He wanted to meet up this past Saturday but I cancelled on him. He wants to reschedule for this coming weekend. So far, I’ve been avoiding answering that question. He is really into me. I think it’s mostly due to my sparkling personality, and the fact that I am not taller than him. Most likely the latter being the bigger reason. I would imagine that his range of women that aren’t taller than him is extremely limited. I JUST CAN’T GET THIS IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD WHEN I THINK ABOUT GOING OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment