Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Mall and The Motorcycle - Continued

There are lots of continuations going on lately!!

For reference also see Dec 2009 – The Mall and The Motorcycle

Got a call yesterday. It was the guy that took me on a date to the mall and only talked about his motorcycle. I think his actual pictures of his motorcycle can be found on the last posting about him. I’ll do my best to reconstruct the conversation as best as I can:

Me: Hello
Him: Hey what’s up
Me: Not much, how are you? (still not even 100% on who this is, I just had his name saved in my phone)
Him: I’m good, do you remember me? We went out at the mall, I had blond hair, blue eyes
Me: Yes, you also have a motorcycle (I remembered now, 100%)
Him: Yeah, what’s going on
Me: You tell me
Him: I just had your number in my phone, wanted to call to see what’s up. Do you want to go out sometime?
Me: (in my head I am thinking, OMG, NOOOO) but what comes out of my mouth is – sure, let me call you later tonight, I’m at work right now.
Him: Ok great, talk to you later.

I didn’t call him later that night….

No comments:

Post a Comment